First some rules: Obverve our Bandwidth. Download only 1 file at a time. They are quick so there is no need for multiple downloading. The use of download managers such as GetRight, GoZilla, etc are strictly prohibited and may lead to an IP Ban.
Anyone is free to listen to 30 second demos of each MIDI. If you wish to download the full version, you must be a member or purchase the file through the shopping cart. Downloads are instant for all except Non-Members paying via Paypal.
- YOU MUST LOG IN FIRST before attempting to download.
- After you have found the file you wish to download, click the checkbox to the right of the title.
- Scroll down and click ADD TO CART
- On the next page, you have the option to check out or continue shopping.
- When you are ready, click Checkout. You will now see a list of the titles you ordered.
- LEFT CLICK on the file name to download. A Save/Open dialog will open up.
- SAVE the file to a location you can easily find, such as your desktop.
- Close your browser and go to that location and look for the file(s).
- Files are delivered as ZIP files. Do not attempt to load the zip file itself into your music program
- or keyboard. Double click (or click) on the file name - it will look like "cmXXXXXX.zip" - to extract the MIDI files.
- Again, extract them to the same location.
- Most computers can already handle ZIP files. On the rare occasion that you get an alert that there is no associated program to open up the file, you will need to download a ZIP extractor, such as WinZip.
- You have completed the download process.
NON-MEMBERS paying with Credit Card.
The process is the same - the only difference is that before you can download, you will complete billing and payment.
NON-MEMBERS paying with Paypal
The file(s) will be emailed to you from 1 - 24 hours following payment.
If the above doesn't answer your questions, please submit a support ticket.